as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Frustrated

This is definitely my darkest hour. I got creditors calling. I have no money nor incoming income. Luckily I talked to someone with B of A and struck a deal to pay some money to them, but still feeling really down in the dumps. Add to that, I'm getting sick again. Third time since early December. I heard somewhere that No health, no wealth. Apparently I have neither. I don't know why I'm even posting my personal stuff here. I guess I just needed to vent without anyone really knowing all the trouble I'm going through, mostly out of shame. But the thing is, I admire people who can keep it real, and I can't keep it anymore real than this.

On a lighter note, I spent an evening with my ex-girlfriend's family this past weekend. It was great. I was SO NERVOUS, but I needed to be there because it was their niece's 18th birthday party, and it was the least I could do. Plus, she asked me to be a part of her party. That was good considering that I haven't seen her in 5 years. But yeah. I had a great time with her mom and her mom's mom, whom I missed terrible. For 7 years of my life, she was practically my 2nd mom. She is an amazing person! And everything with MK went well too... and her boyfriend. She's an amazing person herself and she deserves way more than the mess I've turned out to be. That's a good thing!

Where did everything go wrong? Just venting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home