as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Way Off Broadway


I should be getting ready for work, but I can't stop watching this movie called Way Off Broadway. It's crazy because some of the storyline is way too close to home, but... it's kinda cool to see this as an indie. roughly it's about a group of really close friends, whom are artists in their own rights trying to make it. and surely enough, the playwright gets the girl at the end... *sigh*

wrapping this up, it deals not only with the "success" of being an artist, but more importantly, the failures of being one. as i said, really close to home. the movie just finished and i have to go off to my... job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home