as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The most depressing dream ever

I'm barely awake but I need to get this out before the dream gods take this away. I just had the most depressing dream ever. I dreamt that I was part of an arranged wedding where the bride never came. I was there in front of family and friends where I thought it was just a fancy party cuz a lot of people were dressed nice, including me cuz I was in a tux, but yeah. No bride. Of course all this was arranged by my mother. It was like I was living in a Shakespearean play with her arranging everything without my knowledge and inviting everyone to my wedding and I was the last to know about it. And I didn't need to be pushed over the edge. What was worst was getting all the gifts and cards saying congratulations that made it feel like everything was my fault that there wasn't a wedding. That made me feel the worst. The cards came from all my cousins, who weren't there in the first place, but sent REALLY ELABORATE cards with pictures and fancy writing like it was a scrapbook. The only good thing was that my real friends, who were there, were there for me even though I was the most humiliated person ever. They stood by my side even though they didn't know what to say or what to do. Shoot, I wouldn't anyways. But yeah. Everything was so vivid and ABSURD at the same time. I'm at my wedding, dressed like I was gonna get married, but didn't know that I was there to get married. And all these people coming up to me saying that they were sorry for me. The worst feeling. Of course blame was abound by others. But I quickly through it back onto myself, because don't dreams speak the truth wheter unconscious or not. I know I'm rambling but what can you expect at 7:30 in the morning, but that's how much this dream effected me. A surprise arranged wedding that the groom didn't know anything about. wow! and I guess that's the biggest twist was that the I got stood up anyways...

gotta turn this into a play. all things happen for a reason... well if you believe in that kind of stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get pleasure from, cause I found exactly what I was having a look for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Also visit my blog MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER esp

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home