as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Longing to belong

So I'm chillin in my car bored. I'm just now putting into perspective on why I've been driving all those miles back and forth between here and sacto - it was so that I could feel like I belong. Instead I'm here being the adult and being responsible about how much I'm putting on my car. But yeah Im just able to reflect on why all those miles were used it was for me to not feel alone. I hate feeling kawawa but I guessxtbese are one of those few occasions when I feel like venting.

There's an interesting conversation on kgo about how this man in Iran will be getting the punishment of what he did to his former girlfriend - he will be blinded with acid. When he found out that his girlfriend wanted to leave him, be took acid and threw it in her eyes, this blinding her. And now because of the laws in Iran where they have an eye for an eye, he'll have to suffer the same consequences he laid on her! Now that's the question is this right? I am haunted by ghandi's saying's "an eye for an eye will make everyone blind" but in the back of my head I'm saying that if this person ever did this to anyone in my family and I'm including those friends whom are family I'd say give me the damn bottle! For reals, yo! It's an interesting debate is all I'm asking, but I'm confronted by another quote, if you're on a picket fence and you don't pick a side to land on you'll fall on one of the spikes!

Baby steps. Being as old as I am, I'm slowly finally realizing some of my faults and one of them happen to be my jealousy. I can be so bleh about it sometimes that I totally overreact to certain situations that I really have no control over hence I lose control over my better judgement. And most of the time, it's usually after I mess things up that I realize how much of a jerk I can be when I start feeling jealous about something or someone. I know now when it's coming on and with this realization hopefully I can head off that being a jerk phase and just keep on chugging through. That is at least I hope I can cuz I don't want to lose something that has finally become a bright spot in my dreary life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home