as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Monday, July 06, 2009

A new start

Or should I rather say, "another" new start. Gonna make this short cuz I am hunngray!

these last couple of days has really taught me a lot about myself. i've come to face many road blocks and even though i'm still faced with a certain amount of fear, uncertainness, and anxiety, I feel a courage I've never felt before. i'm always telling myself that it's too late to do anything about the path i've already worn, but there have been so many signs telling me that today is the time to step off the path. huminga. and float towards my destination... which is something i know, but can't put into words. i can, but not yet.

new start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home