as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008.12.18 - Randomness

2008.12.18 - Randomness

- in a really grumpy mood.
- hates it when the OCD kicks in
- desperately waiting for this year to end and begin the new one!
- wishing life was this easy to reboot
- picturing life on a pier with a frosted breath at sunrise.
- bah-humbug!
- trying hard to not get caught staring ;)
- forgot about using this thing instead of posting on facebook
- first blog post mailing this from my iPhone.

now i'm typing this from my computer, but the above is a running list of random thoughts that run through my head during the day. usually, i post these up as a status on my facebook account, but then i started noticing that a lot of these thoughts shouldn't be shared with everyone. these are my thoughts and posting it for EVERYONE to see just seems too much for me to handle right now. now, i know that this is a public blog, but shoot, if anyone sees this, y'alls don't know me personally. plus, i could use this as a venting list too.

anyways, it's nice to be able to use my phone for another productive thing :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ninadi said...

hey conrad! happy new year!
I tagged you! check out my new blog entry at www.ninadi.blogspot.com

1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home