as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Interesting

Other than it's been forever since I've written on here, something really interesting came up that made me want to blog about: the social dynamic between what's ethically acceptable in a game to win $1,000,000 and what's okay to do in real life. I'm talking about Survivor. The game's tagline is Out wit. Out last. Out play. But can this be synonymous with Lie. Cheat. Steal? or Honor. Integrity. Loyalty? It's just a really interesting point of view to have because there can only be a true answer which all depends on the circumstance. It's just that if this was just a game, right, just a game, and on top of that, it's for a million dollars, would you abandon all of your ethics and morals for it? Especially if you say that Honor, Integrity, and Loyalty is what's everything to you?

Personally, and this is just me, but I don't think I can. The other side is that you have to have that killer instinct in order to get ahead if there can only be one winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home