as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Friday, August 08, 2008

depression

i don't really expect anyone to read this so i'll put this up. note: i'm writing this to get all this angst out of me. i'm not looking for sympathy or help or anything. sori. even though you can read this as me complaining, it's because i am. but i'll never say these things out loud. i don't need help. i don't need friends. i don't need pity. i'm going through shit right now and i know that this is just a part of me that has to be let out every once in a while. shit.

what's going on with me? i'm so fuckin... shit.

whatever. have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home