as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Changing

One of the things I'm trying to do is eliminate something from my life to make room for the coming of the Messiah - and that thing is to not make fun of people. I know that might not sound like a lot, but it is. Especially for as long as I have done it and if done in and with a group. Not good. Where's the dignifying of a person when one does that? Just because that other person isn't in the same room while the smack talking/gossip occurs, it doesn't make it right. It's still doing it with malicious intent that's wrong. I never realized just how "easy" it is to make fun of someone. Gotta get that attitude out of my head. An attack on someone's dignity is and will always be wrong. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home