as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Advent

I thank God for guiding my spirit to find Him through my free will. But I had a thought: we're going into this second Sunday of Advent and we're learning that it's a time to prepare for the coming of Christ as not only the baby, but also for His second coming. And we're to prepare for this ultimate time of judgement. so I'm ecstatic that I'm preparing for that time as well, but that's something we know and believe, because it is the end of everything, isnt it our Duty to tell Everyone about this as well? But that's where I'm perplexed, because it's of this free will that I'm preparing myself. By "forcing" someone else to prepare for the last judgement, seems counter-intuitive because it's against their free will. I've prayed about this, and all I'm getting back is that I feel like the best thing is to pray that they get that "call" as I have. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home