as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Had a lazy Sunday yesterday. But a great one. Had an Advent Retreat at St. Albert's. Learned that the old testament, through Isaiah, saw the coming of Christ and that John the Baptist knew someone greater than himself, than everyone, was soon coming through the new testament. I dint know why, but the verse, I'm not even fit to carry his sandals, resonates with me. But good lesson on what Advent means - the preparation for the arrival of the world's Savior is coming! Spent time with Mary, my sponsor. Really needed to connect with her and glad to do so - and she didn't ask me if I was still single and without offspring. Score!

Other than that, came back home and chilled. Was the last day of ST2010. Someone made me nostalgic! Both in a good and bad way. Good in remembering what once was. Bad in what it should be. Sad that it isn't anymore and fear that it no longer can be. I miss the way ST was - a true community. I was proud to perform with them and for them. It's just hard to put into words to describe but it's WAY beyond just putting on a show. It was about belonging to something bigger than yourself and your friends. Way bigger. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home