as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dreaming

This was THIRD day in a row of remembering my dreams. Very odd.

Two mornings ago: dreamt that a friend (Oscar) was seeing another friend (Meyer) 2 totally far cities apart. Oscar didn't even tell me that he was even seeing someone, but to only to find out thru Meyer that they were w/o Meyer knowing how close I am to Oscar. That didn't surprise me or make me upset cuz I ain't a person to get up in a person's bizness like that. When Oscar wants to tell me something, then they will on Oscar's time. Not gonna love Oscar back any less. HOWEVER, it DID make me hella upset when I find out that Oscar doesn't invite Meyer to see any of Oscar's receptions. Oscar is a painter, and I think that this is an important event to share with friends and family. But to know that 1) Oscar doesn't even tell me that he's in a relationship or 2) doesn't even invite Meyer to this event upset me. Meyer doesn't even have a clue what's happening in Oscar's city. I guess it's the fact that when a person can't even celebrate the really special events with a person that they are in a relationship with, then how special is that relationship? Is that door to your closet really that hard to move? Don't forget, you'll always have friends like me to help push with you!

Dream 2: a lot more vague. I got in a car crash in my old Elantra, but only remember it looking like a modern art piece after the wreck. It was a part of a stack of 3 cars with mine being on the bottom. There was more to it but can't remember.

Esta maƱana, I had a dream where I was performing, singing a playing guitar, in front of an audience as part of a two day thing. First day was awesome. Second day, a disaster! As I was about to start singing, a whole bunch of stuff, blocked my view from the audience. Frantically, I started to move the stuff to the side. After that was all done, I started to play, but I totally blanket on the lyrics... and this was my song. I had friends who were trying to help, but then I was forgetting even what chords to play. Eventually the boos started coming in. I still didn't want to quit. Just then the sound guy cut the sound to my guitar and mic while the promoter came out to get me. All she said was, "Just wasn't your day." Total FAIL. The day before ROCKED, and then everything went wrong.

I can remember saying that I no longer had dreams. Go to sleep and wake up. Now? Wonder what this means? Do dreams even have any function or are they supressed imaginations digging their way out of the rubble called reality? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home