as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Focused

cool. landscape mode. focused. life is finally becoming more focused. originally I was thinking about creating a new blog about my recent faith journey into being a confirmed Catholic, but the truth is is that this blog is all about... me. I mean I'm probably the only one who reads this anyways... right?

anyways, I guess ever since I've really started to trust in God and everything that has happened in my life and more to the point what will happen in my life, I guess the stress factor of not knowing what will happen next has gone considerably down. I mean, I am human after all and I still have A LOT of things to work on, but as I step closer to God, I feel things are and will fall into place cuz after all, it's His Will that will be done :)

back to my point. like with work, I'm starting to get my passion back for the work I do. granted, it's pretty nerdy, but a genuine curiosity has been reignited within me about what I do that I haven't really felt since going to school and learning what I had to do. it's so exciting! I find myself going into work early and leaving late. not only because I have a lot of work, but because I ENJOY what I'm doing.

as well as something like this - blogging. as you can tell I haven't blogged in a very long time. I've kinda either lost touch with who I'm destined to be or I've just lost the interest of putting my thoughts, though random as it is, down. now, if only I can focus this energy into writing more stories.

I guess everything boils down to the Grace of God of giving me the ability to live in Kronos Time. boy, I hope I got that correct. But it's the theory that if you do something where you lose the total concept of time, then it's because you're doing something you were MEANT to be doing. you are fulfilling your purpose in life. and a clock should never dictate that to you. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home