as my title suggests, yes, i am totally random. but hopefully in the quagmire of all the thoughts that pour in one ear and out the other, i hope to learn more about me, and grow as a person and as an artist.

Friday, August 08, 2008

inability to love

i forgot what it was to be in love. i can watch a romantic movie or something, but it will seem completely foreign to me. what happened? i am completely devoid of feeling anything right now. what's happening to me? one of my favorite indulgences is the movie MOULIN ROUGE. and at the heart of that movie says that everything is love. love is the greatest thing in the world. love is a many splendid thing. love lifts us up where we belong.

ugh! i guess i just haven't found the one. shoot, i'm not even in like with anyone. no one. grrrr.... what's wrong with me? and i'm not even in the opposite vengeful mood either with the f*ck people who are in love or anything. actually, quite the opposite. i'm happy for people who are in love. i'm happy for those who have found their other half.

*sigh* i'm ready for go across the pond...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home